Saturday, January 9, 2010

One of the better columns I have read in a long time on Orland Park Plaza

Bookmark and Share

I have to say I was a bit surprised but I found this column to be one of the better ones I've read in a long time on the Orland Plaza controversy. I think Phil Kadner nailed it on the head.

Orland Plaza, at 143rd and LaGrange Road, is one of my favorite shopping malls, besides Orland Park Place further south. I always visit both but rarely go to the Old Orland Park Mall, though I do drive through it's parking circle to get to the main Orland Park post office -- at 25 MPH while everyone else speeds past at 40 MPH and sometimes even 50.

The Cafe is my favorite and it has great steak skillets and everyone who is anyone eats breakfast there, as everyone who is anyone enjoys Italian food at the new "Orland Park place to be" Ottimo, 1611 So. LaGrange Road.

Come to think of it, LaGrange Road is a hopping place. I just wish they could do something about the terrible traffic. Ooops. That's right. They said they did.

Click HERE to read the column.

-- Ray Hanania
www.RadioChicagoland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment