Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Finally found a great Orland flower shop

Bookmark and Share


Cheap Classified Ads



Maybe you have read my laments in the past about ordering flowers from some of the local flower shops in Orland Park. They're all misleading, and expensive. 

But this Valentine's Day I found a great Flower shop that offered the best flowers I have ever purchased.

Sherry's Flowers, 14269 Wolf Rd Orland Park, IL 60467 in the 
Promenade Plaza, 
(708) 403-8687.

Click here to read my past columns.

Check these flowers out from Sherry's Flowers in Orland Park.


I bought these on Valentine's Day and had them delivered. And it has been six days and the flowers smell fresh and look beautiful even today.

I can't recommend Sherry's Flowers more.

-- Ray Hanania

No comments:

Post a Comment