Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Now these are REAL Flowers

Bookmark and Share

Cheap Classified Ads

Lots of response to the blog post opinion I wrote about my horrible experience with the Sass & Class flower shop on LaGrange Road. I won't go back there again. I ordered something from them online and the flowers I got didn;t even look the same. It was a horrible thing. Click here to read that column.

Yesterday, I got REAL flowers from a friend for my birthday. I have to find out where they were purchased because this floral arrangement was phenomenal and they deserve a lot of credit.

Here's the photo:

The real flowers I received for my birthday
Compare these to the terrible flowers I purchased from
Sass & Class in Orland Park for Valentines' Day. I'll never make
that mistake again. But I will find out where these flowers came from and
I will be happy to share that store's name.

-- Ray Hanania

No comments:

Post a Comment