Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Not really happy with Sass and Class Flowers this Valentine's Day

Bookmark and Share


Cheap Classified Ads

When you spend $80 plus $10 for delivery for flowers, you expect to get what you order off the Internet. I saw this wonderful bouquet of flowers that I wanted to buy for my wife from Sass and Class, the flower shop on LaGrange Road. (Plus tax brought it to $97.)

I have to say how disappointed I am. The flowers I got were not near what the picture promised. It looked like they ran out of pink carnations which filled up the bouquet online. So they just gave me what they got. I did order them the day before Valentine's Day and maybe with the rush, Sass and Class couldn't handle the order.

But I don't think I'll order from them again.

Here's what the picture promised:


Here's what we got. You decide.
(By the way, this is the picture of the $50 to $75 bouquet. I ordered the $80 plus bouquet.)


I went out and ordered new flowers to make up for the ones we got. So embarrassing.


-- Ray Hanania


No comments:

Post a Comment