Sunday, July 31, 2011

So empty, so good,not that expensive

Bookmark and Share

We decided to try the new restaurant, It's Greek to Me at 131st and LaGrange Road. Of course, it is a hassle to  get in to the strep mall that is part of the home development there. I figured, it's not convenient but we can give it a try.

The prices were high but not too high. The food was good. I ordered lamb shank. It was kind of skimpy and tough. My wife had the Greek salad. I wondered why we would go to It's Greek to Me to enjoy a salad when it is so much easier -- and cheaper -- to enjoy a soup and salad at Olive Garden?

It was a clean place, but it didn't seem too crowded for lunch Friday. I think it's a great place for the people who live in the old golf course. But it needs better access so I don't have to twist and turn to get there off LaGrange.

It was nice. Not that notable. A little pricey, but decent. Is that a good enough reason to eat someplace? I don't know.

-- Ray Hanania

No comments:

Post a Comment